Friday 26 July 2013

Outfit of the day....

Levi's denim shorts are literally flying out the door, they have been a massive hit this summer. Now I know this will sound bad but I didn't actually own a pair myself until very recently, I just didn't think I would look good in them. Plus I have a pair of bleached, ripped, Topshop, denim shorts that sit on my hips which I've had forever and the idea of converting from hipster to high waisted scared me a little. But as I sell the things I thought I should probably wear a pair to promote them a little bit more. 

So I wore a pair into work the other day, I paired a bleached pair with a white blouse from H&M, and even though at first I found the waistline a little uncomfortable when sitting down, I loved wearing them!! It was a boiling hot day so I didn't feel too uncomfortable having very short shorts on! Since this day have have worn them loads and I'm now waiting for a black pair to come in the stock pile :) 

 
 
 


 Blouse: H&M 
Levi's: With Love Betty 
Leather belt: With Love Betty 
Shoes: Topshop 
Rayban Sunglasses: The sunhut 

I did my hair by plaiting 3 small plaits on either side of my head and then just randomly wrapped 2 from each side across the top of my head and cripped them into place, the last 2 i wrapped around the back of my head.

What do you think if Levi's, are they one trend you won't/will be wearing this summer?! 

Would love to hear from you so please comment below.... 






No comments:

Post a Comment