Friday 12 July 2013

what im wearing today....


 It was extremely cloudy when I woke up and looked out my bedroom window this morning so I made an executive decision to cover up my legs (how very sensible of me.) I Rummaged in my jeans draw, which actually took a while, when did I collect so much denim?! I came across my trusty boy-fit jeans & thought today was the perfect day for them. Last year I was on a mission to find a pair of boy-fit jeans but couldn't find a pair that fit me perfectly. At the time I was Topmans brand manager here on the Isle of Wight, I suddenly realised maybe I should just try on a pair of men jeans....and what do you know they were the perfect boy-fit jean (and a lot cheaper than the Topshop ones). This is the second post I have blogged about boy-fit jeans from Topman, you can read the other post here. I like to wear heels with my boy-fit jeans, I find it balances the masculine and feminine vibe perfectly. Today Im wearing my new Topshop kitten heels which I purchased in the sale last week for only £25 :) I love the contrasting black & brown leather.
 
 
 

I purchased the blouse I'm wearing a few years ago from a small vintage shop here on the island (unfortunately its no longer trading.) This top always reminds me of my childhood, the material & embroidery are similar to items my mum would dress me in. I've also seen pictures of me sat in my pram as a small child being protected from the sun by an umbrella made of the same material and embroidery :) very cute. As for my hair, well I'm obsessed with boho hairstyles at the moment so ive been experimenting quite a bit. I get most of my inspiration from Pinterest, I have my own Hair & make-up board which you can follow here. I literally just brushed all my hair across to the left and then starting on my right side I started twisting whilst bring my hair forward for volume. I just kept twisting to the back of my head and then stuffed as many hair crips in as possible. Then before smothering it in hair spray I loosened a few strands to make it look more boho. 

Jeans: Topman £28
Top: Vintage 
Sandals: Topshop £25 in the sale
Silver bangles: Vintage 

What do you think of my outfit? any feedback would be great? how would you wear boy-fit jeans?

I hope you all enjoy the sunshine this weekend, its going to be a hot one :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment