Wednesday 6 February 2013

Re-worked leather shorts.


I had a huge delivery of leather shorts which are going to be massive for the spring/summer months. I decided to re-work some of them by adding studding. What do you think?

Some of them needing hemming so I decided to buy myself a sewing machine especially for the shop so I get creative through-out the day. I found this ever so cute sewing machine at dunelm mill for £15. Its perfect as it doesn't take up a huge amount of space in the shop. Its battery powered but by using re-chargeable batteries, I'm always on the go! I love it!!


I really love the shape of the shorts above, high waisted with flared legs which create a very flattering silhouette. The round studs adds a great modern twist.


What do you think of studding? Its everywhere on the high street and can completely change an item of clothing. I think its a great way to up-date pieces you haven't worn in a while.

Until next time,

With Love......
xxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Gooԁ day ӏ am so glad I found your ѕite,
    Ӏ reаlly fοunԁ yоu by accident, ωhile Ι waѕ browsing on Αskjeeve fоr something elsе,
    Nonetheless I am hеre now and wοulԁ
    just like to say thanks for a remаrkablе post and a
    аll round inteгeѕting blog (I аlso love the themе/ԁesign), I dоn’t have tіmе to rеаd through
    it all at the mοment but I hаve bοok-mаrked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I havе time I will
    be back to reаԁ mоre, Plеase dο keep up the grеat work.
    Feel free to surf my web blog singer 7258

    ReplyDelete