Saturday 16 February 2013

My type of outfit....


I would say that this is MY outfit, meaning that this is the type of outfit I feel most comfortable in and love to wear. The type of outfit that when I wake up in the morning and really cant think what to wear or if I'm having one of those day were I hate all the clothes in my wardrobe, i will just put together a blouse or shirt with a pair of skinny jeans.


This khaki army shirt is really quite big on me but by rolling up the sleeves and balancing it out with skinny jeans and heels, I think I can get away with it. (let me know if you think otherwise)
This is an original army shirt, a German army shirt considering the badges of the German flag on either side of the arms. They can be found in store.

The necklace I'm wearing is one of my mums, I love this necklace as I can actually remember my mum wearing it when I was growing up. I'm not completely sure if she knows I have it (sorry mum), its very simple but I feel it is extremely effective.


Here I'm wearing a simple pair of black wedges I purchased from New Look last year. They are perfect as they're not that high but give me enough height to balance out the size of the shirt.


As its still cold I definitely need a coat/jacket with this outfit. My faux fur black coat is perfect as its slightly cropped so doesn't drown me and once again balances out the length of the shirt so I don't look like I'm all in black.

Oh and my burgundy fedora hat just adds a flash of colour. I love this hat, but if I wasn't in a hat mood then a flash of red lipstick would also be effective.

What do you think of my outfit? is there anything you would change? Or maybe add to the outfit?
let me know what you think by commenting below.

Thanks for reading.

With Love......
xxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. I love the German military shirt!!! My brother has one that looks similar and I used to steal it and wear it because I thought it was sooo cool. Jealous of yours!

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lurked your blog ! I love your personal style & your hair looks really great in this post

    http://elleighfash.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete