Friday 22 February 2013

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr its cold outside




I am sooooooooooo over this cold weather!!!! I'm day dreaming of flip flops, sun glasses, BBQ's & ice creams!! At least it is nearing the end of Feb, so hopefully Spring will start to rear its beautiful head. I did see my first lot of daffodils the other day on my way to work so that's a good sign.

Even though I HATE the cold, I do love being able to wear my coats!! I love coats, I think they can finish off an outfit, giving that sed outfit a completely different look depending on the style of coat. The faux fur coat I'm wearing in this post is my first ever faux fur coat. Its vintage of course, purchased for me by my sister about 5 years ago. I have quite a few different faux furs, in different lengths, colours and styles. However I always end up coming back to this good old faithful one.

Faux furs have done really well in the shop this winter as you can imagine with this cold weather lingering. But we do still have a few left if you fancy one.


I was having quite a safe day with this outfit, a simple pair of black "Leigh" jeans and cameo print t-shirt from Topshop worn with my trusty white converse. Like I said, I think the coat really brings the outfit to life, making it look more glamorous than just a simple tee and jeans. 


I'm really loving statement necklaces at the moment, they are a great way of adding something new and fresh to a old outfit. The geometric necklace is from Urban outfitters and my "G" Ive had since I was small.


Ha I'm really trying hard not to look cold in this image but I don't think I'm pulling it off very well!! My pink lipstick is from the Rimmel, Kate range.

I hope you are all coping with the cold, remember to keep warm.

With Love.....
xxxxxxxxxx

2 comments: