Saturday 2 February 2013

Norwegian warmth and polka dot.

Just a quick outfit post.....

Now the Norwegians really know how to keep warm, I love all Norwegian knitwear, with its beautiful silver fastenings and extra thick wool. But this Norwegian jacket really does top all!! Its been given to be from a family member who has kept it hidden for many years. and I absolutely LOVE it. The colour is gorgeous (and I don't normal go for this type of green), the detail is beautiful and I love the over sized silhouette but best of all it is SOOOOOOO warm! The perfect addition to my winter wardrobe :)


I matched the jacket simply with a pair of black jeans and a black beanie as I didn't want to take focus away from the coat. A splash of red lipstick finishes off the outfit nicely.

Here's another outfit I wore this week....
As you all know I love blouses. They are a quick and easy piece which always looks fab. This is an oldie but a goodie, Its a cream & black polka dot blouse with a draped front. My mum gave it too me a few years ago and its stayed a staple piece in my wardrobe! This time I paired the blouse with my faux leather trousers which adds a sleek and slightly harsh twist to the feminine, floaty blouse. Its all about balance.  


My hair & make-up reflects the girlish style of the blouse. Ive simply created two plaits each side of my head then overlapped them across the top, leaving my fringe down. The bright pink lipstick adds the right amount of colour.

What do you think of my outfits? Would you have styled them differently? Let me know what you think by commenting below.....

with love......
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment