Tuesday 7 May 2013

Thank god for social networks!!!

Now personally I don't think I'm too bad at keeping up with social network trends. Facebook & twitter are the obvious ones, Ive been part of Instagram for at least 2 years and it is definitely becoming more popular. I'm obsessed with blogs, fashions blogs, lifestyle blogs, interior design blogs etc, I love finding new blogs to inspire my own work and imagination. I'm also slightly obsessed with Pinterest, although not as obsessed as some of my friends, naming no names but you know who you are ;) 

So I'm a little bit disappointed in myself that I have only recently discovered the social aspect of ASOS.com. This is a website I have shopped on for years and years but I only heard about ASOS market place about a year ago. When I spoke to London friends about it their response was "you are kidding we've been shopping on ASOS marketplace for ages, its amazing, get with it Gemma and get your stuff on there quick!" So I have done just that :) 




All items are available in store so you can still come in and try the item on, but this way you can shop whilst your at work or at home :) perfect!! 

After discovering and conquering the world of ASOS marketplace I then discovered ASOS's fashion finder. Now I love this, this is a social network for fashion lovers. A chance for you to share and show off your styling skills and outfit ideas as well as looking for your own inspiration by looking at everyone else's. Its fab! You set up an account and start uploading your outfits. You can search through the MANY outfit uploads of everyone else on the site and like, comment & follow that individual. Its similar to following fashion blogs or Instagram. Its great to see how others would style a dress etc completely different to how you would style it.

Of course I had to set up an account for With Love Betty. So now you can go onto the site and vote for your favourite With Love Betty outfit. Its a great idea. 






Make sure you check it out, even if its just to get some inspiration. Just click on "outfits & looks" on ASOS.com or follow the this link: http://fashionfinder.asos.com/user/With%20Love%20Betty/profile

I hope now you all feel inspired to get your camera out, grab some friends and start clicking!! Oh and a big thank you to my stunning models.

Let me know if you already use ASOS as part of your fashion fix. Are there any other sites you think I would find useful? Also let me know which outfit you like best :) Oh and also let me know if you do create an account so I can follow you :)

Thanks for listening.

With Love.......
xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment