Friday 17 May 2013

Behind the scenes.....


Some of you would have seen on our Facebook page that I did a photo shoot on Sunday with 3 beautiful models. The photos look fantastic, I'm so pleased with the final outcome. So for those of you that haven't liked our Facebook page here are the photos with bonus behind the scene shots.


The outfits were chosen by myself the day before the shoot. Each individual outfit reflects the personality and style of the model of whom would be wearing it. Personally I think its a good idea to have an idea of what you want the models to wear so you are nice and organised on the day.This also give you the opportunity to make sure the different outfits fit together nicely. 



The models got ready in the shop (the perfect dressing room) as it was a Sunday the shop was shut. Hair and make up were all done by the models themselves. I wanted them to be comfortable and look themselves as the main focus would be on the clothing. Anyone who knows me knows I'm a lover of bright lipstick so I incorporated that into the make-up.

Below are some before & after shots.....Before I edited the chosen pictures in photo shop. 


I chose to take the pictures down on Medina quay, thankfully the sun was shinning however it was still cold, the models were freezing and kept jumping in Betty in between shots. As you can see Betty also features in the pictures.

 








 



I'm so pleased with the outcome of all the pictures and cant thank my models enough.

If you would like to check out the rest of the final pictures check us out on facebook, follow the link below:

Models: 
Lindsay Becker
Emma Owens
Sarah Knight

Photographer & stylist:
Gemma Aspland

Please leave some feedback below, Id love to hear your opinions on the photos or maybe you have some ideas for our next photo shoot. It would be great to hear from you. 

Thanks for reading

With Love.....
xxxxxxx



 








No comments:

Post a Comment