Friday 26 April 2013

Spring clean

Last week I spent a day cleaning up With Love Betty's website and Blog.
 I'm extremely happy with the results. 

Both withlovebetty.com & withlovebetty.blogspot.co.uk look fresh and spring like with access to the blog, ASOS marketplace, the Facebook page and twitter so please check them out. 


This week I started my Spring clean on the shop. I decided to have a bit of a change around. The visual merchandising has all been changed and I have also changed the position of the till counter.  Have a look below and see what you think, or better yet why don't you come in store and see it for yourself.







Thanks for reading my post guys, I really appreciate your support.
Hopefully see you all in store soon.

With Love............
xxxxxxxxxxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment