Friday 12 April 2013

Midi skirts all the way


I had a sort out in the shop this week and decided to start bringing through my spring/summer stock :)
I am so excited to start wearing skirts and dresses or even jeans and a blouse without having to wear loads of layers on top. 

I'm a big fan of midi skirts worn with motif t-shirts and a pair of ankle boot (which you can also find in store.) The floral midi skirt gives a feminine edge to the motif tee and ankle boots and reflects the 90's trend perfectly.





This black & white floral midi skirt looks amazing on Lindsay.

Skirt: £30
 Double wrap around belt: £15
Black Chelsea ankle boots, size 6: £35
T-shirt: stylists own

You can buy the skirt along with other items on ASOS marketplace, just follow the link below:

Thank you for reading my post

With Love......
xxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. In love with your looks very cool now following you on bloglovin :)
    Style With Friends

    ReplyDelete