Wednesday 13 March 2013

Military warmth



 Its a bit crazy.....snow in March!!! What is going on with this weather? I don't know whether I should be putting out more jumpers and coats or if I should start bringing in all my spring stock.....confusing!!! 
At least today is sunny :) 

Jumpers are extremely versatile in these unpredictable spring days and this military style jumper will keep you extra warm whilst stylish at the same time. 
 

I paired it with a burgundy, chiffon blouse so the collar peaked out over the top of the jumper and then placed a scarf clip in the middle for extra impact. The jumper is extra thick and extremely comfortable and is still available in store.





I'm purchased my shoes from the Topshop January sale, I was in two minds about whether I should keep them as I didn't think id wear them very much. Thankfully I didn't take them back as Ive worn them as much as I can (weather permitting) I love them, and for £20 I would say they were a perfect buy. They have a western feel about them but have the added advantage of not being a boot so they are a bit lighter when pairing them with dresses and skirts. I have seen similar ones on ASOS recently so have a look if you like :)

well thanks for reading, until next time

with Love......
xxxxxxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment