Thursday 21 March 2013

Dungarees & polka dot

First off I want to apologise for the poor location of this post, but to be honest I took one step outside and thought bugger that!! Once again its peeing down, don't you just love living in England! So I got my lovely friend Anna, to take a few snaps inside With Love Betty so im also sorry about the poor lighting. 


I customised this denim dungaree dress by shortening it, it was originally past my knees so I decided to update it a bit. It is for sale (I only put it on for the purpose of this post, Im actually wearing my leather shorts today) and at only £28 I think that is a bargain. It is quite small, it would fit a 6-8 and maybe a small 10. 





I really like it with my polka dot blouse from Topshop, the outfit brings three trends together, denim, polka dots & monochrome!!



All types of dungarees are predicted to be huge this spring/summer, the dress versions look super cute yet don't make you look younger which I think the short dungarees tend to do. If your brave, this dress would look fab worn at a festival with a crop top. 

And here they are styled in store. I have paired them with this gorgeous white blouse with an extra large collar (£28)


A black & white brooch (£6)


And a black leather shoulder bag with colour detail on the front (£25)




What do you guys think of Dungarees? Will you be sporting a pair this summer? let me know what you think.

Thanks for reading
until next time

With Love......
xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment