Thursday 7 March 2013

Ditsy print Jumpsuit


When I originally picked this jumpsuit up during my shopping trip up in Yorkshire, I thought it was a dress, it wasnt until I got home and was sorting through the bags of stock I realised it was actually a jumpsuit, bonus!! I wasnt sure how it would look on, a mid length, wide legged jumpsuit could look pretty bad, but I tried it on for the purpose of this post and really liked it. The silhouette chanels either 90's gunge, which is so big right now or 70's floaty boho style, esp if you wore it with platform wedges.

As you can see the print is a cream ditsy rose against a navy background, which is perfect for the 90's trend. The thing I love about this jumpsuit is that it can easily be mistaken for a midi dress. Its not until you start walking that you realise its not.



I love these flat, red sandals, Ive had them for years, I bought them in Paris when I was 21, they come out every spring/summer. I thought they went really well with the jumpsuit, adding some colour.


Below is a picture of the jumpsuit instore, it looks fab with a levi denim jacket. If you can see yourself wearing this jumpsuit, why not pop in to store to tryit on?!




Thanks for reading :)

With Love.......
xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment