Saturday 26 January 2013

Checks & beanies

Anyone who knows me knows I’m a hat lover.......and I love wearing beanie’s at the moment. Don’t get me wrong fedoras are my all-time fav hat but a beanie adds a more relaxed casual twist to any outfit, plus they are warmer on the ears. I buy most of my beanies from Topman, mainly because they are extra slouchy and cheaper compared to the female equivalent.    

The outfit above & below shows me wearing my beanie with a simple vintage check shirt from 'With Love Betty' of course. It came up slightly too big so instead of just tucking it in I decided to tie the bottom. I love the bright colour of this one and think it looks fab styled simply with black jeans. So that I wasn't too casual I paired the outfit with some stylish black boots and rolled up the bottom of the jeans.


Check shirts look fab done up all the way to the top, customised with studding or you could accessorise the shirt with a brooch of some kind in the middle of the collar. These can be found in 'With Love Betty' I customise the shirts myself and we sell handmade brooches.

Im personally not a fan of doing my shirts and blouses up all the way and prefer to wear them un-done in a casual manner. How do you like to wear your shirts and blouses? Do you have a different way of styling them? How would you change this outfit? Id love to hear your views and gain some styling tips so please comment below.....

Off to Brighton tomorrow with a friend to do some shopping down the lanes so ill definitely take lots of pics and post about it on Monday.

Have a fab weekend everyone
With Love....
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment