Monday 22 October 2012

Strike a pose....

A couple of weeks ago I decided to get a few friends together to see if we could produce some images for With Love Betty. Two of my friends said they wouldnt mind trying some modeling and another friend offered to do the make-up. So at the end of the working day we got together in With Love Betty and starting choosing some outfits and getting their hair and make-up done. It was so much fun, so even if the photos were a complete failure at least we had fun doing it :)

I was having trouble trying to figure out a good location..... I wanted something with an urban, edgy feel, a industrail enviroment such an abandand factory but couldnt think of anywhere on the isle of wight. So another friend suggested I took the images down Watchbell lane, her argument being that it would promote the area and show where With Love Betty resides, I thought it sounded perfect.

So we did it, one monday evening my two lovely models posed down Watchbell lane for the benefit of With Love Betty and i couldnt thank them enough. They looked stunning, the make-up was perfect and the clothing looked fab. I am so over the moon with the final images, they look fantastic and reflect With Love Betty perfectly.

So heres the final result, let me know what you think......

No comments:

Post a Comment