Sunday 19 August 2012

Exciting day ahead....

I have an exciting day ahead of me, first of all I can finally pick up the keys to the store :) this is so exciting!! I can start transforming the place into a vintage haven just for u.

I'm also taking a road trip up to Yorkshire with my sister to get the rest of With love Betty's stock. I found a fantastic supplier who deals in ONLY vintage clothing and accessories and works alongside vintage boutiques from across the world. I promise to find the best pieces, dig out the treasure, and bring home special gems ready for u all to look fabulous in. Here's a peek at some of the stock I've got so far, but I'm thinking the best is yet to come ;)

Until next time xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. hi gemma your mum has told me all about the shop when im next in newport i will pop in and see you. good luck love janexxxxx.ps im the mad one who trys to keep your mum sane at work xx

    ReplyDelete